Smile Direct Club Timeline

I'm a member of a few different smile direct club groups and everyone always asks about timelines. When will my aligners arrive? How long does it take to get a response from smile direct club? When will I get approved for smile direct club? and so on. So I am posting my timeline to give you an idea of how long the process takes and what to expect with smile direct club

9/8 Signed up and submitted photos!

9/9 Confirmation email that impression kit was sent out.

9/15 Received impression kit

9/17 Sent out kit

9/21 Kit received by Smile Direct Club

9/23 YAY I'M APPROVED!!!!

smile direct club


9/26 Plan is ready to view

smile direct club review
9/27 Ordered Aligners

10/1 3D Printing
smile direct club timeline

10/3 Shipping Confirmation

10/7 I have my aligners!!! 

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment